Underdog
I've noticed in the German dictionary that several entries are wrong or incomplete, partially due to the complex grammar rules.

Example
:
  • Gedanken - the plural and accusative form of Gedanke (meaning "thought" no less!!!) brings up the correction dialog when spell-checking, and
    1. the much less often used genitive case Gedankens is incorrectly offered as the first suggestion to correct Gedanken.
    2. second choice-offering is Gedanke n, which shouldn't be in the dictionary at all ... and I may have added it by accident once upon a time - i.e., I can't tell if this is a standard (global) entry or personal (local) one.
I know I can individually add entries to the local dictionary, deleting them or correcting them, either locally or globally, is another matter.

So,
  1. How can the local spell-checking dictionaries be edited (entries deleted or corrected)?
  2. How can global spell-checking dictionaries be improved (i.e. cleaned up)?
Click image for larger version - Name: dictentry.jpg, Views: 65, Size: 12.11 KB

- Michael
TheBrain 10.0.17.0 beta / 9.1.x / 8.0.2.1 / (PB) 6 || Win7

mcaton
Thank you for posting.  We've contacted our Notes editor vendor and submitted a feature request to enable editing the dictionary manually.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software