I've noticed in the German dictionary that several entries are wrong or incomplete, partially due to the complex grammar rules.
- Gedanken - the plural and accusative form of Gedanke (meaning "thought" no less!!!) brings up the correction dialog when spell-checking, and
I know I can individually add entries to the local dictionary, deleting them or correcting them, either locally or globally, is another matter.
- the much less often used genitive case Gedankens is incorrectly offered as the first suggestion to correct Gedanken.
- second choice-offering is Gedanke n, which shouldn't be in the dictionary at all ... and I may have added it by accident once upon a time - i.e., I can't tell if this is a standard (global) entry or personal (local) one.
- How can the local spell-checking dictionaries be edited (entries deleted or corrected)?
- How can global spell-checking dictionaries be improved (i.e. cleaned up)?
TheBrain 10.0.17.0 beta / 9.1.x / 126.96.36.199 / (PB) 6 || Win7