GerSch
At the moment it seems not possible to sort my thoughts in any way, or? Can you consider to sort reverse, too...

in V8 when I sort my thoughts by name, in my example by date (p.e. 2016-11-02), the newest thought by date is the last thought. If I have a lot of thoughts, it is not very comfortable to scroll every time to the end to see the latest thought.
zenrain
I believe the sort options (besides the new custom sort naming convention) are the same in V8 as V9. If you right-click the plex you should be able to change the sort order (Arrange Thoughts) to date created, date modified, date… etc.

Edit: And completely forgot to add: +1 for a reverse sort option also [smile]
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
GerSch
@zenrain you are right. I only searched in the menü when I was with the mouse over a thought... :-(
zenrain
Yay! Well I'm glad you posted because I sometimes get annoyed that I have to scroll to the last thought to get to my current date. Your question pointed out if I changed the sort order to date created it's right there. So thanks! [biggrin]
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software