DavidGretzschel

So I have this BrainTheme (and you may judge me for it), that I find very pretty:
judgeMe.jpg 
However it has a problem. I can't see the highlighter for the search Selection box, anymore:

fixPlease.jpg 
At least not very easily.
It actually is the Thought "testing folder" (select between " for revealing spoiler).
Not easy to spot that, is it?
The BrainTheme>Color options are a bit ambiguous and aren't individually documented. What exactly do I have to change, so that I can see my search-selection again?
Also I want to change nothing else about the Theme, though, just the Search-selection box-frame.
I think that's not possible, but I'm not sure.
If that's not possible, please record this as a feature request.

Lenovo Legion Y720 | 32Gb Ram | i5-7300-HQ, 4 cores @2.5 Ghz | GTX 1060 | :{Windows 10 (latest build) |  SSD: Model SAMSUNG MZVLW256HEHP-000L2

Laptop monitor: 15,6 inch, 1920x1080@60Hz
external monitor: 42.5 inch, 3840x2160@60Hz
(I use one or the other, never both at once)
--
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 256Gb LTE
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 256Gb LTE
---
unless otherwise specified, assume 100% scaling
My videos always show the current time & date (look at Windows Taskbar).
---
How to use TheBrain 11 fast (work in progress)

DavidGretzschel
another example, this time not in the search but in the Thought Creation dialog.
Brutally difficult to see anything. Click image for larger version - Name: brutallyDifficult.jpg, Views: 36, Size: 37.21 KB
DavidGretzschel
Thru trial & error I figured out that I had to change the "active Thought, Outline".
So to be more precise now,
[feature request] please seperate "Active Thought, Outline" from "search field, highlight".

Lenovo Legion Y720 | 32Gb Ram | i5-7300-HQ, 4 cores @2.5 Ghz | GTX 1060 | :{Windows 10 (latest build) |  SSD: Model SAMSUNG MZVLW256HEHP-000L2

Laptop monitor: 15,6 inch, 1920x1080@60Hz
external monitor: 42.5 inch, 3840x2160@60Hz
(I use one or the other, never both at once)
--
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 256Gb LTE
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 256Gb LTE
---
unless otherwise specified, assume 100% scaling
My videos always show the current time & date (look at Windows Taskbar).
---
How to use TheBrain 11 fast (work in progress)

mcaton
David,

Did you mean to say "Highlighted Thought"?  If your Highlighted Thought color is the same as your background... highlighted thoughts (in the plex or in search results) are going to be difficult to identify...

Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software