RichardBr
Hi!

I saw we can browse recently updated brains, but is there a way to to browse all brains?

Thanks

Richard
pthompson
Richard,

Thank you for posting. I apologize, but I'm not sure exactly what you mean. You can view and browse any Brains that are made public or any Brains you upload on WebBrain. If the Brain that is uploaded by a user is Private, you will not be able to gain access to it, unless they specifically give you access.

Regards,
RichardBr
Hi Patrick and thank you for your answer. English is not my first language, so maybe I am not clear.

When I browse for brains, I see all the public brains or only the new updated brains?

parsec
I think the confusion comes from the 'New Updated Brains' title that is retained as you browse brains from the drop box. For each category chosen I think it will show all public brains but displays them in updated order. Just a guess.
on the brain since 1.3
RichardBr
I think you're right.
mcaton
You are correct.  Additionally, we plan on adding some search features to the WebBrain.com site (for publicly listed Brains) in the near future.

Thank you,
Matt
RichardBr
Ok, thank you!

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software