rwstout
I am documenten html-pages. In the note I sometimes put a copy of the html-code.

I found that when I copy/paste a thought with such a note, the html-tekst (1st picture) is not pasted, but is replaced by script symbols (2nd pic) that force me to click on them in order to read the scripts (3rd pic).

I there a way to keep the full text in pasted notes?

René Stout
Tiendeveen, The Netherlands

TheBrain 7
J-1.7.0
Windows7 Home Premium / Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
zenrain
For html code (or any code for that matter) it's usually best to paste it to a text file and attach that. See this thread for more information.

Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
rwstout
Thanks, I'll have a look at WikiPad.
René Stout

TheBrain 7
J-1.7.0
rhodes
WikidPad. Nice little app that you can run in conjunction with PB since its files are so small.
Alan Rhodes
rwstout
I tried WikidPAd. Nice, but it has a drawback: it generates too many WikiWords. Every function or variable results in a WikiWord. I now use the built in text document attachment builder. It works fine for me.
René Stout

TheBrain 7
J-1.7.0

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software