soto
Hi,

(May be this has been already adressed, but i didn't find it)

How can i export (simple html or with XML data) my personnal types (mainly my font colors) ?

Thanks.

Tracy
Hi,
After you have published your Brain, you can then also change the wallpaper, by: adding the wallpaper file (.jpg or .gif format) to your sitebrain directory and specifying its location in the layout.css file or simply replace the existing file res/images/backGrad.gif. You can also change the font color. Take a look at our recorded SiteBrain training session as Matt shows step by step instructions on changing font colors, background, etc.

https://thebrainevents.webex.com/mw0304l/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=thebrainevents
Tracy Barr
TheBrain Technologies
soto
Hi Tracy, and thanks for your reply, but this 50 mn record doesn't answer my question, which was :

"How can i export (simple html or with XML data) my personnal types / theme (mainly my font colors) ?".

i.e : very naturally, i use different font colors for my different typed thoughts (for different personnal categories). But when i export my siteBrain, i loose these colors, that is to say that i loose my categorizations

So my question is : how to maintain these ergonomical color's codes through the export process as to re-find them in my exported siteBrain ?

soto
No reply ?!

Can anybody tells me if it is possible or not ???

Adathome

soto wrote:
No reply ?!
Can anybody tells me if it is possible or not ???

Soto, sorry, on this moment only by hand

change the XML-files in the map thoughtdata
you can change the type color, type icon and hint text

see  for example http://home.planet.nl/~adathome/

Have a little bit patience, it is on the list, they are working on it.

For color numbers see: http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_colornames.asp

PS: In example, attached image below, put "#" before the color number

Click image for larger version - Name: change_xml_file_color_icon_hint.png, Views: 355, Size: 33.66 KB
Regards, Ad Divide knowledge = multiply knowledge (Windows 10 -  TB8 / TB9)
soto
Hello Adathome, nice of you to answer and thanks for your tips.

Unfortunately, i really can't do it by hand (much too much items). So i will be waiting it is developped. BTW, I find it surprising it hasn't been done from the beginning as i see it as a fondemental feature of the export... Anyway, so i will work a little more on my patience.

So long, so long...

soto
up

soto
I won't give up, as i really think it is a basic feature for me and i'm really missing it.

I'd be interested by others comment about the priority of it's integration in PB (pro ?!).

Regards.

zenrain
Looks like they are moving in this direction. In the 4.2.0.9 beta, support for exporting thought labels and colors was introduced.

Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
soto
Nice ! Thanks Zenrain for this good news

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software