V2Belleville
Hey,

this actually is a question about using this forum (could not find a better place to post it)

I wanted to be fancy this morning and uploaded an image for my profile. the result is the profile is not readable anymore since the picture takes the whole screen width ...

looked for a delete profile picture button/link but could not find it so I tried to upload a smaller picture instead. that's when it says "you can not upload two images, you should first delete the existing picture" ...

does anyone know how to suppress the picture of a profile ?
PB 10.0.36.0 on Windows 7 and 10
SamCox
I think it works like this:

1) Access your profile.
2) Click the "Edit" tab in the upper right corner
3) Find and click the "Upload a profile picture".
4) Click the small "trash can" icon that appear to the right of your picture.
5) Upload a new picture.

This works for me with a fairly small picture. I haven't tried with a large image.

Hope this helps,
-- Sam

V2Belleville
thks a lot Sam. it did worked (the uploaded picture was so big that the trash icon was not visible in the upload window)

best

V

PB 10.0.36.0 on Windows 7 and 10
SamCox
If you can't see the "Edit" tab because of the size of your original picture, try clicking on the "Control Panel" tab near the top of the board, and then perform steps 3-5 in my earlier post.

----
Edit: Oops! I was posting while you were fixing. I'm glad you got it fixed.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software