Richard_Bacon
Hi - I thought that I could make multiple thought types at the same time by separating the names via the semi colon. So I wanted to make thought types of Assistant Investigator, Investigator and Senior investigator by typing in investigator;senior investigator;Assistant investigator. What I got was one thought type of Investigator;Senior investigator; assistant investigator.  I edited the thought type and reduced it simply to Investigator. Hoever, after I use the thought type to categorise the thoughts, this appears when the cursor goes over an Investigator thought

[image]

Is there some way that I can edit the tip so that it matches the thought type?

Thanks

Richard
zenrain
Activate the thought type. You can do this by either using instant search or on a thought with that type, click the circle/arrow button next to where you specify the Thought Type.
Then remove the text in the label. [smile]
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
Richard_Bacon
Got it! Right next to the big neon sign saying label!

Duh!

Many thanks! You can tell it's Friday afternoon in this part of the world.

Cheers

Richard

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software