HorPi
Hello,
When using TB as my knowledge management tool, I would like to link OneNote element (Section, pages, texte...) directly on my local hard drive. I found information how to do it on the internet. but in my case i just want to do it local.
Looking forward to read your tips
p.
p.
metta
@HorPi ~

Does this video and the following discussion answer your question (or provide a viable alternative) by any chance?
HorPi
Bonjour Metta,
thank you very much for the link. I had seen it before and it answered only half of the question : how to create a hyperlink when online (as I understand). Now often, I don't work online and would like to have a direct link to the OneNote element without being online...
p.
p.
metta
@HorPi ~

Understood. Thanks for confirming.

I hope someone with more OneNote experience might be able to answer the other half of your question. ðŸ˜‰
bmac
In the Microsoft OneNote page, right click on the page title and select "copy link to paragraph". Now go to a TB10 thought, right-click in the notes area, and paste.  A ink will be created, where the first part of the link should take you to your local Microsoft OneNote page, and the 2nd part of the link should take you to the Microsoft OneNote web view page. Here's what the link looks like:
TB10 Notes image.png 
Many years ago I campaigned with TB development to consider using Microsoft OneNote as the notes editor. Microsoft OneNote is extremely powerful and the 2 most used programs on my PC, are Microsoft OneNote and TheBrain.
Bill
customized Desktop PC (Haswell i7 4770 3.4 gHz with 32 GB RAM), Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 256 GB SSD,  and a Microsoft Surface Pro 6, Windows 10, 512 GB SSD, 16 GB ram, i5
HorPi

Hi Bill,
Thanks for the information, and sorry for this late answer. I agree on the idea to use OneNote + TheBrain as complementary programs.The information you gave works fine

p.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software