Minduke
Hi, 

I have had the Pro version of the TheBrain for a few years and recently purchased a new laptop.  However, for some reason, I cannot install the pro version on my new machine but instead it keeps reverting to the free version.  In talking with Customer Support (many times) they said that it has to do with my security settings so I have done everything from turning off my security to literally uninstalling macafee and I still cannot access my pro version.  

Has anyone else had this difficulty and if so, any suggestions? 

Thanks, 
Dennis 
pthompson
Hello Dennis,

Are you not able to activate at all or are you able to a activate and then you are randomly reverted back to the Free Edition at some point? 

Any additional information you can share will help us troubleshoot this issue. Thank you.

Minduke
Hi, 

No I cannot activate at all.  When I click the 'activate' button it tells me 'no purchase was found for your license,' but I know that my license is still active.  I've turned off every firewall setting that I can think of but am still having the issue.  Any thoughts? 

Thanks, 
Dennis 
pthompson
Dennis,

Can you please contact support@thebrain.com so we can set up a call with you and go over this in person? Thanks.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software