GerSch
Under Preferences / UI / Other I would like to see a further option to open the full notes editor with one step, p.e. a threefolded-click or so. Thast makes it possible to see a whole website or online app or what ever. At the moment I can open the editor with a double-click and then again a double-click on the tab of the browser. 
zenrain
I'm not sure I understand. If you have the Maximize on Double-Click preference enabled, when you double click the blank space around the tabs of the content area it will make the notes/webpage/attachment preview section the full window.

Edit: There's also Keyboard shortcuts under Window (Splitter Left or Up, Splitter Right or Down) that will hide/show/maximize, and reverse the cycle. But I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for either.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
GerSch
Normally my notes editor is 1/3 or 1/2 of the plex. When I double-click the editor opens in that way, but sometimes I want to see a whole website at once. Then it would be great to have a single action to open the editor complete...
mcaton
GerSch,

Have you tried turning on the Maximize on Double Click option in Options > Preferences > UI Tab? Here's a quick gif of this feature in action.  No sound, obviously, but I'm double clicking in different areas of the application to go full screen. I'm double clicking on the Note, but the same can be done with another attachment tab. The arrows on the splitter bar are another quick option as well.

fullSize.gif 

Thanks,
Matt
GerSch
Thanks Matt. Yes I have activate the double-click. As you show in your example you need two actions to come from the plex with closed note window to maximized windows. When I know the attachment is a complete not responsive website I know I must open the full built-in browser. And therefore I want to have some trigger, p.e. a threefolded click or anything else. There are so much ways with my mouse to go in daily life it would be great to reduce the time. I still would like to remember the back taste of my mouse. Still not working in V9... :-( :-(
mcaton

Thanks for the extra clarification.  Please take a look at Options > Preferences > Keyboard Tab and scroll down to the WINDOW section.  You'll see that there are some keyboard shortcuts for Rotate Splitter, Splitter Left & Right, Up & Down etc.  Get comfortable with a few of these keyboard shortcuts and I think you'll find that you can go full screen with a Note, Web link or back into TheBrain plex very quickly.

Thank you,
Matt

GerSch
Ok Matt, using keyboard is a workaround. I love using my mouse... ;-)

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software