Alekthunder
Hi!

I didn’t find an option to search by a note content. I mean, with a search bar I can seek through the thoughts, only, which ignores anything inside notes.

d_or2000
Hi,

You can find if a word exists in a document: just scroll down the list that comes when searching a word and you will see a separate section:

2020-03-27_1614.png 
However, if the word is once or several times in a long note, you cannot search the note itself (or highlight the words) to identify where the word occurs. At least in TB10, maybe the function has been added in TB11, I don't know.
Alekthunder
Thank you!
I mean iOS version, not Mac or PC 
iOS searching shows only result for names of thoughts, at least for  my experience 
mpmanti
In my testing, iOS search only shows results for names of thoughts.
---
Mike
mcaton
That is correct. We do hope to include note and file searching in a future iOS build.

Thank you,
Matt
Alekthunder

Waiting impatiently...

Now I’m forced to put into thoughts all the context of notes in order to be able to search

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software