rstoeber
I have about 50 thoughts visible in the plex and want to print that as clearly as possible because there are a lot of connections between thoughts.

But when I print it shows up very small on the page. It looks like it's printing on about 1/4 of the page and leaving most of the page blank.

I've tried adjusting the margins to be as small as possible, landscape/portrait, and different printers, but nothing seems to help.

How do I get it to print on the full page, out to the specified margins?
jostber
Have you tried the printing functionality in v.5.5? See here:

http://forums.thebrain.com/post/show_single_post?pid=34779543&postcount=14

TheBrain 8.0.2.2 Slackware 14.2 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.8 / (Windows 7)
rstoeber
Thanks for that suggestion. I had been running 5.0.4.0, which I downloaded from the Web site just a few days ago. (Only learned about PersonalBrain last week.) Wasn't sure I wanted to deal with beta testing while learning the program in the first place.

I did install 5.5.1.0-b just now and the printing is much better. Now I'll have to look around and see what else is new.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software