IliyaT
Hi all, how to make visible all the thoughts in Brain and the links between them at one time? It was but now I can see only active thought and links to children.
I'm using mostly outline type of view. But in normal the same situation: can't see all the brain tree at one time. All the links between thoughts are one way, some of them with comments.
Help me please to make it all visible!
I'm using last version 7, no updates are available. I'm the Mac OS X user. Sometimes TheBrain shows all the tree but it finishes when activate some another thought. All the text of the thoughts is in Cyrillic. Filter in Report stays in Off.
Thanks,
Iliya.
Iliya Totsky
zenrain
See here for how one way links work. My guess is that you just want directional links. I would uncheck the one way box on the links you want to see from both directions.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software