emonterog
I understand TB9 is a beta version but I have been building a brain that is now working fine. I will need to backup and migrate my personal data to a new computer but I was not able to find the zip or backup options in TB9. What option do I have to save and keep the current TB9 data similar like TB8?

The best is yet to come.
mcaton
Thanks for posting.  Zipping is still an option, but the process is no called a "brainzip".  Simply open the desired Brain in v9 and click on File > Backup to Brain Archive...  This will create a .BRZ file that can be extracted in v9 on another machine.

Additionally, you can sync your Brain to the cloud.  Then, on machine #2, when you log in you'll see your cloud version appear in the Brain list.  Just click the thumbnail to begin the sync process and pull down a local version.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software