networkofleaders
I love the brain. I have been using it for just over a year and have learned how to use it by using it. In the past I groused to myself about the things I did not like about it. Now that I have 4 brains with a total of over 5 thousand integrated thoughts and links I frankly enjoy adding new thoughts and reviewing the maps I use on a daily basis.

It has been around for a long time in the software world, (to version 7), and for that reason I have more confidence that it will still be working for me ten years from now. Having been dead-ended by Filemaker after 5 years of developing a database tool for my Acupuncture/Natural medicine business I know how much that can hurt.

There simply is nothing else that compares to this product for the integration of information. Frankly, it is one of the reasons I include the Personal Brain program in my technology toolbox.

If you are interested here is a link to information on the educational value of Concept Maps:
#AcupunctureMindMap - Key Ideas Underlying Concept Maps
Jeffrey Goodman LAc
503-312-9178
parsec
I there ever was a brain to boot Jerry off of the featured webbrain (what is it, 4 years now?) this one would be it.

Well done Mr Goodman!
on the brain since 1.3
networkofleaders

You are kind - and perceptive.

One of the elements of the plan is to connect with partners who have an interest in Health and work with them to create a Global Mobile Wellness System which uses the #AcupunctureMindMap as a central resource for sharing information about Next Generation Health Care for Individuals and Communities.

I am looking for referrals to qualified parties.

Jeffrey Goodman LAc
503-312-9178

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software