remaia

Seems that if i have a single PDF attachment, I do not get a corresponding icon beside the thought.  it works for words and other office docs, but why not PDFs.. I tried and verified that the file associatsions appear correct (This is in XP)  Of course i really want this icon to occur naturally so i can click it to get access to the file.  Any Thoughts?

Bob
bmac
You might mention what PB version and what PDF program.
Bill
customized Desktop PC (Haswell i7 4770 3.4 gHz with 32 GB RAM), Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 256 GB SSD,  and a Microsoft Surface Pro 6, Windows 10, 512 GB SSD, 16 GB ram, i5
remaia

it is the beta 6.0.1.5 and i am running acrobat 8 Pro

Bob
bmac
That is interesting.  I do not see that problem but I am not using Acrobat professional.  I am using the Nitro PDF professional and the PDF icons do appear properly.  But then again, I'm not sure that it would be related to an Acrobat issue.
Bill
customized Desktop PC (Haswell i7 4770 3.4 gHz with 32 GB RAM), Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 256 GB SSD,  and a Microsoft Surface Pro 6, Windows 10, 512 GB SSD, 16 GB ram, i5

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software