maarten
Hi,

TheBrain 8 introduced the option to select icons from an icon menu the comes with TheBrain 8. However, when trying to make a "picture" with the camera-button, TheBrain freezes and needs to be forced to quit.

AND IF I MAY: I would like to have the old situation (as in TheBrain 7) back, where I can immediately - without first having to open a menu with icons I don't want to use - select an icon in a folder on my computer. I prefer the old situation.
rengel
+1
Reinhard, TB 11.0.98.0, WIN 10

Quality is the result of attention paid to details.
enkidu
don't forget that you can drop your own icon folders in version 8's icon folder, and you will see it in the interface.

This is an unintended / unsupported feature, as was discussed in another thread.

cheers
enkidu
NigelH
same problem...if I capture an icon from outside PB, then PB freezes and needs the process to be terminated.

Once PB is restarted, the icon is there.

Nigel.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software