ruudhein
Currently, no matter how much space you have left on the pin bar, if the newly pinned thought doesn't fit completely on it, it isn't shown. It would be nice if the pin that doesn't fit is simply truncated.

And/or: keep fitting pins until only the thought icon shows. On mouse hover, expand that pin.
Using: Evernote | FilterizeDynalist | InstaPaper | Liner | PrintFriendly | TheBrain v10.0.50.0
metta
Thanks, Ruud. I agree we need a fix for this issue.

I'd like to see a "More" pin button comparable to the one available in the web client, with a preference setting for users to determine how much truncation is allowed on pins and thought history in both the desktop and the web client.
Rob2050
I would like the Pin area to be able to expand vertically making two or even three rows of Pins (as an option, not automatic). 
metta
@Rob2050 ~

FWIW, multiple rows of pins and a pin menu have both been documented as feature requests.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software