deutschblitz
When uploading images to be displayed as thumbnails for any of the nodes, they initially display correctly when hovering over them (or clicking on them, can't remember). But as soon as you click on the double arrow to move the NOTES field to another position, the image becomes distorted and only shows up in what looks like a narrow line, approx. dimensions of 100x2 pixels. Not pretty. I'm using the newest version of Chrome in Windows 7.
Tyler
Hi Deutschblitz,

This seems like an unusual issue that you're having. I'm not able to replicate it from my end, but perhaps i'm not understanding you correctly. Would you be able to provide a screenshot? You can provide one here or send one to support@thebrain.com and we'll be sure to get back to you as soon as possible. 

Also, feel free to give us a call at 310-751-5000 if you would like to discuss this issue further.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software