Beastro
Hi,
I noticed that with the last release (42), zooming image icons that are created via "copy to icon" are inflated in size. Can you add an option to control the image format (jpg istead of png) and the preferred max. resolution?
My brain file has suddenly doubled in size and breaks havoc on synchronisation.
Regards
Berthold
Berthold/Spain
Win10/TB11
metta
@Beastro ~

Thanks so much for commenting about this icon file size issue in this related discussion. Helped me to see and understand what the problem is, and I was delighted to rediscover Eric's suggested workaround. (Thanks again, @eeik!)

+1 for any fix on this issue that would automatically reduce the size of attached icon files.
eeik
+1 on a true fix on this ... and making icons more dynamic, easier to customize, and most importantly ... not crashing TheBrain in the process 👍
mcaton
Thanks for posting. I've followed up on Erik's original post now that I have an example that can be replicated. Our engineers are taking a closer look.

Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software