lethe72
I do a lot of image paste work in PersonalBrain (6.0.7.1). Recently I found some images pasted in the notes are lost. The further investigation shows that those lost images were kept in the system temporary folder not in my thought folder. But I have a habit to do cleanup to the temporary folder from time to time. So they seems get lost in the PersonalBrain. I believe this is a bug because most of the images pasted are stored in thought folder. Please take a look at this issue. Thanks in advance.
lethe72
Any response? Do you guys think it's not an issue? Why are some images pasted into the notes stored in thought folder and some in system tmp folder?
Moe
Lethe, Thank You for posting and welcome to the forum . After copying and pasting the image into notes, you can either hover your mouse over another Thought, if you have "Update tools on highlight of Thoughts" enabled in Options > Preferences > UI (tab), or activate another Thought then come back to the original Thought you pasted the image into. Doing so will move the image from the temp location into the Thought folder.

Thanks,
Moe
lethe72
Thanks for the reply. I'm sure the "Update tools on highlights of Thoughts" option was enabled when this issue happened. I think it is a bug because I didn't encounter such problem in previous version. From another point view, even if it's caused by incorrect operation (the correct one is mentioned in your reply), don't you think it's not convenient for users. I think the user should not take care to remember moving mouse around in order to keep the image permanently. Am I right? Thanks again for the explanations.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software