Halffull
Hey there,

With the recent tag updates to TheBrain10, I think it would be useful to have all my evernote notes sycned to the brain 10 - title to title, note to note, tags to tags.

Has somebody already written a script/tool that can do this?

Warmth,
Matt
HarmenB
GOOD SUGGESTION.
That can't of integration is certainly welcome i think

Harmen
PaddyVA
Search on "evernote" in the Search box above on this site; many posts on this wish, e.g. http://forums.thebrain.com/post/evernote-integration-3016769?highlight=evernote&pid=1283505594

I'm using an Apple iOS Shortcut (created by one of our Forums members) that saves a webpage or clipping to Pocket and the BrainBox; when it is saved to Pocket, I've added an IFTTT action that also saves it to my Evernote; so I end up with it in both Evernote and TB, but it's indirectly linked.  I have about 53,000 notes in Evernote, and I'd love to have them all linked in TB, but I would be concerned about the time it would take, if there were an import route, and what it might do to the speed of operation of TB.
PaddyVA
The Shortcut was written by Josh Sullivan -- Thanks Much, Josh! 
Here's his original post:
If you use Shortcuts, you can use these two shortcuts I created.

1. This Shortcut gets the URL from the current screen and brings up a share sheet for URLs allowing you to add to the BrainBkx from apps you usually can't add to the BrainBox from: Add to BrainBox
2. This Shortcut gets the current clipboard then opens the share sheet with URL access which will allow you to share to the BrainBox: Add Clipboard to BrainBox

http://forums.thebrain.com/post/add-links-from-clipboard-to-brainbox-on-ios-9997855?pid=1307195414

BTW, I had to use my Evernote search to find my clipping of this; couldn't find it using Search here in the Forums!  🙂

Pat
bmac
if TB development can do this, it would be nice to include Microsoft OneNote pages as well.
Bill
customized Desktop PC (Haswell i7 4770 3.4 gHz with 32 GB RAM), Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 256 GB SSD,  and a Microsoft Surface Pro 6, Windows 10, 512 GB SSD, 16 GB ram, i5
mcaton
Further OneNote and Evernote integration is documented and under review. 

Thank you,
Matt
MC38
Hi - I'm currently re-evaluating purchasing TB and this capability is one of my top needs - any update on it?  Thx
mcaton
No update available at this time.  Still an open feature request.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software