tcahill
I'm trying to bring my bookmarks in from the cold (they are out in my browsers), but the import ie favorites process is leaving the urls behind. I am getting the names. 
Be vewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbit.
Spacenexus

I've noticed similar before Tim with only main url domain name being retained. It was for the most part solved but has appeared once in the last month if i recall. Are you getting any part of the url address saved in the thought?

best

Jim

@200229:
TB8022 32bit
Java 32bit Version 8 Update 141

Testing 11.0.60.0

Firefox, Office 2013 Pro Plus 32bit
64bit Win10Pro
64bit Primary Laptop, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i7
64bit Secondary Laptop, 64GB RAM, Intel Xeon E3
Brain user since 1997
mcaton
I've been testing this feature and have been unable to replicate.  Which version of IE and TheBrain are you running?

Thank you,
Matt
tcahill
OK, here is a funny thing: I double checked the brain file, and all of the urls (and url attachments) seem to be present. Some kind of update time delay?

To reproduce the issue, I've created a test brain and imported my ie favorites. After two minutes, only http://hp.ca.msn.com/?pc=HPDTDF&OCID=HPDHP has appeared. Four minutes, and no change. I'm closing thebrain and re-opening it.

After re-loading the test brain, the urls are still missing.

Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
TheBrain 7.0.2.8
J-1.6.0_31

mcaton wrote:
I've been testing this feature and have been unable to replicate.  Which version of IE and TheBrain are you running?

Thank you,
Matt
tcahill
OK, now the urls are present. Weird or what?
mcaton
Yes, odd.  Keep us posted if you see the issue pop up again.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software