HenryTST

How do I import Visimap files (*.mmp) and MindGenius (*.mgmf) files into the PersonalBrain?  Will this capabaility be added to the import options?  I have many mindmaps that I created with these other programs that I'd like to be able to import.

HenryTST

It took me a while to find all of the export options for text files on both programs, but I eventually figured out how to set the tab-delinated functions and was able to export in the right formats from each program and import the material properly.  I can now transfer all of my older mindmaps into the PeronalBrain.  Thank you for your help.

tcison
I have just been asked to help someone bring MindGenius files into thebrain.  Can you please share the formatting you discovered which will work?

Thanks!
HenryTST
It has been a while since I did this, but I think the solutions was to simply export the outlines from Visimap and MindGenius as tab-delimited files, then import these files into TheBrain.
mcaton
Yes, if you can export to a tab delimited list (or even an XLS file) - you should have no trouble importing into TheBrain.

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software