olavtorvund
I used an older version of The Brain, but stopped using it. Now I have installed ver 6, which seems to have a lot of (but not all) the features I was missing in the older version. I imported an old brain. But when I did so, all the Thought Types in the old brain multiplied, making an individual type for each though, giving a large number of Thought Types with the same name. It caused a lot of editing that should have been unnecessary.
Moe

Olav, Thank You for posting.

Quote:

Now I have installed ver 6, which seems to have a lot of (but not all) the features I was missing in the older version.

What features are you referring to?

Quote:

I imported an old brain. But when I did so, all the Thought Types in the old brain multiplied, making an individual type for each though, giving a large number of Thought Types with the same name. It caused a lot of editing that should have been unnecessary.

We are not familiar with this issue. Do you have a backup copy of the Brain you imported into version 6 which caused this issue? If so, we would be interested in checking it out. You can send it to support@thebrain.com referencing this post.

Thanks,
Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software