Psychbrain

Can anyone help me with how to import all Outlook(2010) Contacts into a thought?

Rachel Davis
zenrain
Assuming you are using Windows, in Outlook you can highlight all the contacts you want to add, and drag them into the Thought tab for the thought you want them added to.

Note that this will not add the contact information to the notes. To do that you would have to highlight all the contacts and drag them into the plex. This will create one thought for each contact, and add the contact info to the notes.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
SGleaf
I've just converted to B7 Pro, but I'm still having troubles with attachments, both attempting to drag them over or attaching them through the older route. Using Windows XP. I don't recall this problem in B6? Am I missing something?

P.S. Sorry if I'm in the wrong place, as this is my initial use of the forum.
Thx.
zenrain
This should still work in TB7. Make sure you are running the latest version of Java. You may also try looking at the output.log to see if it's showing any errors when you try and drag a file in (it's in the TheBrain program folder), or a fresh install.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
jbennett
Stephen, 

Thanks for posting.  There is a 32-bit standard installer and a 64-bit installer for TheBrain 7 .  Check your version of Outlook and verify that you are running a complimentary version of TheBrain 7.  If you are still unable to get drag and drop to work from Outlook, feel free to contact us via support@thebrain.com.  

James

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software