J2E
I'm working through expanding my AD Visualization (http://forums.thebrain.com/post/active-directory-visualization-6412789?pid=1280799761) process to include Hyperlink Attachments built into the Brain to go to folders and websites.

I've looked through the XML documentation available, and am still slightly confused.

I've created an Entry GUID based on a variation of the Thought name but it doesn't appear to be the same as when I copy the thought and paste the resulting XML, the Entry GUID is different.

objectID references the Thought GUID.

I'm curious about a couple of the entries in the Attachments section.

GUID - Unique guid for each attachment
AttachmentEntryID - Points to the Entry GUID
objectID - Points to the Thought GUID

<AttachmentType> - Looks like there's probably 4: File, Folder, Web, Template.  I believe I've determined that 2 = Folder and 3 = Web.  Is that correct?

datalength - ? All mine have shown 0.  I'm guessing because they're external references, not housed in my Brain?

mcaton
J2E,

Thank you for posting.  I'll need to share your questions with one of our engineers and will get back to you shortly with more details.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software