Xavier
Hello,

When I want to edit a thought, I haven't a popup and in my log file, I see this message "Waiting for editor to be ready".

Some ideas ?

Thanks,
Xavier
Xavier
MSI.nc - http://www.msi.nc
---
TheBrain 11.0.119 (Windows, Web Client, Android) - Pro License
Xavier
Ok, I have found an explain of this bug. But it's a bug !

When my Brain it's in my windows main display, no problem editing my thought property, but when I switch my Brain in my second display, I have the error "Waiting for editor to be ready".

How resolve this bug ?

Thanks
Xavier

No answer and the version 10 is going to go out?! ðŸ˜ŸðŸ˜Ÿ  

Try with new release 9.1.12, same bug, impossible to edit property of my thought on my second display monitor, log errors :
2018-08-12 00:35:03.8901 | DEBUG | TheBrain.Client.NotesContentController | [342] Waiting for editor to be ready
2018-08-12 00:35:03.9091 | DEBUG | TheBrain.Client.NotesContentController | [342] Waiting for editor to be ready
2018-08-12 00:35:03.9091 | DEBUG | TheBrain.Client.NotesContentController | [342] Waiting for editor to be ready

Please, can you fix this issue in V9!

Thanks.

shatcher
Hi Xavier,

The text box not showing up when TheBrain is displayed on a second monitor has to do with the way Windows scales things. To change the scaling behavior and allow using TheBrain on a second monitor:
-Close TheBrain
-Go to your desktop
-Right-click on the shortcut for TheBrain 9 (not the icon in your taskbar)
-Select Properties
-Click the Compatibility tab
-Change high DPI settings
-Override high DPI scaling behavior
-Select System in the dropdown
Xavier
Hi Sean,

Ok, thanks for the response, it's working for me.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software