Xvarnah

I cannot get TheBrain 10.0.30 update neither from the desktop version 10.0.29 of the software (Windows 10) nor from TheBrain website download page which only offers TheBrain 10.0.29.

How come? Did I miss something ?

Thanks in advance for your kind assistance.

vmilhoan
I am having the same issue - when my .29 install notifies me that a new version is updated, I agree to the update, and then the "Updating the brain" dialog box stays there forever. I have to right click the icon on the taskbar (Windows) and close it manually.
mcaton
Thank you both for posting. We are aware that the auto-update is not working in some scenarios.  10.0.30 is in the the process of moving into the Stable Channel and therefore, will be the new build available at  https://www.thebrain.com/download . You'll be able to download from here and update manually.

Thank you,
Matt
Xvarnah

Many thanks for your quick answer and solution, Matt.

I could download TheBrain 10.0.30.0 and install it, after having uninstalled version 10.0.29.0.

Now it perfectly works. Congrats! 👍

mcaton
Great! Thanks for the positive update.

Matt
Helwar
Confirmation on endless auto-update on windows. Mac worked without problems.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software