rengel
When using 'Send to' in Windows Explorer, single files are put into the brain as attachments of the active thought. On the other hand, folders are put as children of the active thought into the brain. I consider this an inconsistent bevavior. Either both, files and folders, should become children or both should become attachments. Alternatively, you could offer a choice.
Reinhard, TB 11.0.98.0, WIN 10

Quality is the result of attention paid to details.
Moe
rengel, Thank You for posting. The Send To feature for folders executes File > Import Folder, hence why it adds a new Child Thought for the folder then adds any attachments to the Thought. Please post a feature request to have this changed on our Uservoice page.

Thanks,
Moe
rengel
Moe, just tell me, why don't I find a link to 'Uservoice' on your homepage, i.e. als subitem of the 'Community' menu? BTW: This menu still doesn't contain a link to the forums. Why not?

Why do you offer TWO places for suggestions - Uservoice and Personal Brain Feature Suggestions ?

I don't consider your's as a user friendly reply. Why do you require me to enter the same information again? After all, the information IS in your company. So you could forward it, to whom it concerns. It's a feedback that I give you. Either you consider this important or you don't.

I don't care for a formal procedure to say: "Please, please, change this or that." It's not my job to publish a feature on a forum to have people vote on it. I always thought this was the job of the company that develops the software.

mcaton
Rengel,

You are certainly not required to post the request on our UserVoice page.  And we have cataloged your request from the forum.  But thebrain.uservoice.com is a resource that our engineers visit often to see the most frequent thoughts, ideas and suggestions from the Brain user community.  The more votes a request has, the more likely it is to show up in a future release.

Thank you,
Matt
rengel
Matt, maybe I'm just dumb. But where do I find the link to Uservoice on your homepage or your community page or your forums page? If you consider Uservoice an important source for information shouldn't it be more accessible and a little bit more prominent?

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software