jostber
Would make them really useful. Now I have to make a jump thought to associate keywords to a thought and see them in the Index Search.
TheBrain 8.0.2.2 Slackware 14.2 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.8 / (Windows 7)
wordmuse
Please elaborate what you would like to see. I'm not sure what you are asking for.
jostber
Right now only the thoughts name are indexed so they can be displayed in the Instant Search window. Often I would like to add some keywords to a thought beside it's name to make it viewable in the Instant Search window. This would make many thoughs more easy to find. Keywords could be separated by commas in the label field, somewhat like tags.

TheBrain 8.0.2.2 Slackware 14.2 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.8 / (Windows 7)
wordmuse
Great idea. +1

One alternative: I'd like thoughts to have a specific keyword field. I use labels for things where including the text in a search would be noise rather than signal.  If the label field was used as you suggest, I'd have to go through a cleanup job.

But if a new keyword field can't be added, then going through this cleanup would be worth it to me.

Again - great idea.
- Bal

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software