motoman
I have upgraded to 5.0.3.0.  I have it installed at work and at home.  My work installation is fine, but my home installation will not install indexing and the ESP Sync function does not give me the option to monitor the keyboard like it does at work.  As such, the shortcut activation feature does not work nor does ESP Sync.

I have installed, uninstalled, installed, uninstalled, etc., but I can't get it to work.  And then I keep getting the install the indexing message when PB Pro starts.

Any ideas?

SamCox
Post #5 -- the last post -- in this thread might help with your indexing problem.
-- Sam

Moe
motoman, Thanks for the post. The thread SamCox points out should correct the issue with the indexing libraries message coming up each time you restart PB. Regarding ESP Sync, the monitor keyboard feature has been taken out for functionality review.

Best regards,
Moe
motoman
Ahh...beautiful!  Thank you very much!

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software