Orionizer
When I insert an external file (I've tried both .PNG and .JPG), it will continue to show the file selection dialog and I cannot get back to PB without killing the process in Task Manager.

Here is my info:

PB 5.5.2.4
Java 1.6.0.21
Windows XP SP3
Orionizer

I should add that when I reopen PB, the icon has successfully been imported to the thought, but when I go to add another icon to another thought, I have the same issue.

Orionizer

Since I wrote originally, I have installed the PB6 beta.  I cannot find a way to add an icon in PB6 like I did in PB5.  Can you tell me how to do this in the new version and I can see if the issue is resolved in PB6?

zenrain
You can either copy an image or image file and then click on the down arrow on the thought tools menu, or right click the thought.

See images below.

Click image for larger version - Name: add1.png, Views: 39, Size: 11.06 KB Click image for larger version - Name: icon2.png, Views: 37, Size: 30.33 KB
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
Orionizer

Just did this in PB6 (Selecting the Arrow and choosing Select Icon File) and it works fine!  Hmmm...  Must be dealing with PB5.5.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software