Fenryr
hi there 

In the current build we can link a keyword in notes to a thought with the exact same name. This isn't very flexible. Is it possible that we will be able to link any word to any thought? 

Usually in my parent thought I have a small summary of the topic filled with key words I then create child thoughts. Linguistically, especially in non english languages, there are a lot of causes, very specific verb forms,  etc. which don't make good "though titles" [wink]

salids
Fenryr
Harlan
Hi Fenryr,

To do this, copy the thought you wish to link to, then go to the note where you want it linked from and paste. Now edit the thought name to whatever you like. The link is maintained regardless of the text that is inside of notes.

In a future version we will add the ability to search for a thought to link to if the text you have selected does not exactly match a thought name.
Regards,
-Harlan
Fenryr
Thx a lot for the fast response, this will work for now. Looking forward to the future version though [wink]

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software