edwardrios
Now that the Insert Picture menu option has been removed from the Notes window, what's the proper way to embed images into Notes?

I know images can be added in HTML view with an img tag, but this can get tedious. Doing a simple Copy/Paste doesn't always seem to work, so I'm stumped.

Thanks,
–Ed
Windows 7
Java 1.7.0_25
TheBrain 8.0.1.4
Spacenexus

I'm still seeing the Insert Image menu command in 7030. Paste image also works.

Jim

Click image for larger version - Name: Insert_Image.png, Views: 250, Size: 18.64 KB
@181218:
TB8022 32bit
Java 32bit Version 8 Update 141

Firefox, Office 2013 Pro Plus 32bit
64bit Win10Pro
64bit Primary Laptop, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i7
64bit Secondary Laptop, 64GB RAM, Intel Xeon E3
Brain user since zygote
edwardrios
Jim,

I noticed the change after I updated to 7.0.3.2. I found an entry in the Release Notes that, in part, answers my question:

Removed “Insert Image” from notes menu – use copy and paste to insert images instead

The problem is that, as I mentioned in my original post, copy and paste doesn't always work on my Mac running the latest version of OS X Lion—all I get is an empty space.

–Ed
Windows 7
Java 1.7.0_25
TheBrain 8.0.1.4
pthompson
edwardrios wrote:

The problem is that, as I mentioned in my original post, copy and paste doesn't always work on my Mac running the latest version of OS X Lion—all I get is an empty space.

–Ed

Ed,

Saving the image to your desktop or any other location on your local machine first, then copying and pasting the image should be a temporary workaround for this issue on a Mac.

Regards,

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software