anton3000
Are there plans to enable the ability to build or insert rows and tables to build grids in TheBrain’s notes editor?
mcaton
Thanks for posting. We do have this documented as a feature request, but no new developments available yet.

Thank you,
Matt
jasont
Basic tables are not available?  Still?
metta
@jasont ~

Tables are still not available....This is one of the major reasons I'm still using TB8.

Apparently some work is being done now on the note editor, but there is no ETA for these updates -- and, as far as I know, there has been no indication from TB team that this work includes the development of tables.

Moreover, until these new note features have been released and thoroughly tested by public users, and until there is strong confirmation that the stuck (overwritten) note bug in TB10 has been finally resolved, I'm not yet ready to move my data into TB10.
mcaton
Adding tables is still on our wish list and has not been forgotten.  No big announcement yet, but I'll remind the engineering team that the desire is still there!

Thanks,
Matt
metta
Many thanks, Matt! Very much appreciate your support with keeping this feature request on the table. (No pun intended!)

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software