zenrain
If I search for a thought and it appears 4th down in the list, I arrow down and activate it. I then go to a different thought, do the same search and it's still 4th down in the list.

I think TheBrain 8 adjusted for either frequency or recency.
macOS 10.14.5
TheBrain 10.0.51
zenrain
Also, testing between Version 8 and Version 9, Instant Search responsiveness seems to be slower in Version 9. Specifically, it takes longer to start seeing search results, or the list to display changes.
I realize that this may be because things still need to be optimized, or also because it's now including attachment information. Just reporting it.
macOS 10.14.5
TheBrain 10.0.51
mcaton
Zen,

Yes, the instant search in Brain 8 took frequency of Thought activation into account.  And also, you are correct - there is much more happening in the search field now that just an instant Thought Name match display.

I'll document a feature request for the return of Thought frequency effect in search results.

Thanks,
Matt
zenrain
Thanks Matt! The loss of frequency makes search more time consuming and harder to find stuff (what, I have to actually read the text now? [biggrin])
macOS 10.14.5
TheBrain 10.0.51

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software