rhodes
Hi. Twice in 5.5.2.4 on Windows XP it's happened that for no apparent reason, the cursor in the instant search entry box has jumped to the right side of the field, so when I type in some text the cursor starts moving leftward, just as in Arabic I think.

I can't remember what I may have done to cause this, and nothing seems to fix it except to close and restart personalbrain. Has this been reported before? I was wondering if I might have triggered some option preference, but I can't find anything. English is set as the language.

Thanks for any assistance.

Alan Rhodes
Moe
To the extent that I am aware of this has never been reported. I am not really sure why this would happen. The next time it happens try and see if you can find a pattern which causes the behavior to occur.

Thanks,
Moe

rhodes
Thanks Moe, even that info helps. I'll do what I can to see if there is a pattern to this.
Alan Rhodes

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software