pshanks

Here is any interesting article on some other stuff that Harlan and Shelley have been up to on the side.
=> Edmonton Journal Article
Tracy
Hi Pat,
Thanks for sharing the Edmonton Journal piece! Yes, amazing product releases happening every day! [smile] Check it out on itunes [smile]
Tracy
Tracy Barr
TheBrain Technologies
rengel
The link is broken.
Reinhard, TB 11.0.98.0, WIN 10

Quality is the result of attention paid to details.
pthompson
Thank you for letting us know. The path was most likely changed by the website.
Spacenexus
Here's the article from another site: http://www2.canada.com/edmontonjournal/news/story.html?id=1e484956-6741-45f0-9ee4-61ce47100bd2

Who: Harlan Hugh (creator and developer), Shelley Hayduk (executive producer), Kevin Valeriano (visual artist), Amritha Vaz (composer)

How: Hugh and Hayduk created and own TheBrain , an information management system for phones and computers. They used their own money to fund the creation of Perceptris and to independently develop and produce it on iTunes rather than hire a gaming publisher. "I can't really give a number as to the costs," says Hugh, "but I will say that the team has put in thousands of hours and we have hired some of the best in the industry to help us out in areas where we don't have the expertise in-house."

Why: The couple had a successful computer game early in their career called Desktop Toys. They moved away from the gaming field to develop TheBrain, and have now returned to their other passion.

@200229:
TB8022 32bit
Java 32bit Version 8 Update 141

Testing 11.0.60.0

Firefox, Office 2013 Pro Plus 32bit
64bit Win10Pro
64bit Primary Laptop, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i7
64bit Secondary Laptop, 64GB RAM, Intel Xeon E3
Brain user since 1997

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software