GerSch
When I´ve linked a thought to an web app normally I have to log in with passwort and so on. At the moment it seems not possible to bring data to these fields with copy and paste, or? Bug or feature? And when I close TheBrain, next time I have to fill in the log in data again and again and again... How can I save the data permanently?
mcaton
GerSch,

Since version 8 had the same functionality in this regard, I'll write this up as a feature request.  Can you provide us with some example web apps that you use that we can reference in our testing?

Thanks,
Matt
danlandrum
It would be great if 1Password could access TheBrain. It works as a plug-in in major browsers on both Windows and MacOs. Is there a plug-in structure for TB's web interface? If so, I'll shoot AgileBits a feature request.
OSX 10.13 
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
pshanks
RoboForm to as it's also a plug-in in the major browsers on both Windows and MacOs.

~ Pat

TheBrain 10.0.54.0, iOS V12.3.1
Windows 10 (V1903), Windows 7 SP1, OS X V10.14.x
Using The Brain since V3 (1999)

mcaton
I'll write these plug-in integrations (and any others posted on this thread) as a feature request for review.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software