fjgrijalva
When I switch brains, the custom wallpaper changes to the default color. How can I fix this?

Regards,

Fernando
PB 6.0.7.9 Pro - Win 7 Pro
J-1.7.0
25,000+ Thoughts; 155,000+ Links
user since 2000
Halt
Yes, wallpaper is not saved.
At least in versions 5.5 and 5.6.
I thought that we should save the new theme. But this does not work either.
NorthFarm
Wallpaper and color settings is stored individually in each Brain. To have the same setup you could save the them and then load it from the other brains you want it in.
Regards Hans Henrik Nørregaard
----------------------
TB 11.0.95.0 (Pro Combo) Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Java 1.8.0_211
fjgrijalva
It is the opening and closing of the same brain that causes the loss of the custom wallpaper. 
Fernando
PB 6.0.7.9 Pro - Win 7 Pro
J-1.7.0
25,000+ Thoughts; 155,000+ Links
user since 2000
Halt
Yes, I do. I have the same thing.
Moe
If you set a custom wallpaper, the wallpaper is stored in your _brain folder as "wallpaper.png". Perhaps the "wallpaper.png" file is being erased after a close, that can cause PB to loose a custom wallpaper.

Thanks,
Moe
Halt
"Wallpaper.png" OK, but does not work.
I tried to change the color of links. Effect is the same: not preserved.

The problem is wider. Reformulate the question: how to save a new theme?

Thanks

Moe
Please reproduce the issue then either post or send in a copy of your output.log file to support@thebrain.com. The log file may give a further indicator of what might be causing the issue. To save a new theme you can go to Options > Save Theme.

Thanks,
Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software