obrugman Show full post »
Harlan
@obrugman: The failure to start issue you experienced has been solved in 11.0.4.4, out now. Thanks for your help troubleshooting this.

@tomcal123: Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I really liked the swipe back/forward capability also. Sadly this feature had to be removed as it conflicted with the ability to scroll thoughts where there are too many to display. Eventually we will re-enable it by making it work only when you swipe left/right above the active thought.
Regards,
-Harlan
obrugman
@Harlan: all is working great again. Many thanks for the fast fix. I'm sorry you had to sacrifice your well-deserved weekend's day...
Tools: The Brain | Evernote | DayOne | Ayoa | iMindMap | Omnigraffle | OmniOutliner | Ulysses | Scrivener |
oleung
Yes, i love the swipe back/forward feature as well. Hope it will eventually come back.
Harlan
Back/forward navigation via swipe is back in 11.0.5.0. 🙂
Regards,
-Harlan
oleung
Excellent, i am using it now. It works well. 😊
mcaton
Good to hear. Thanks for the positive confirmation.

Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software