fabu Show full post »
PaddyVA
Cerebrum wrote:
Well, there's Watson Knowledge Catalog and other Watson products.

@Cerebrum , thanks for that reference to Watson.  Took a look, discovered this:
https://news-explorer.mybluemix.net/ news explorer.  Wow!  Imagine having something like that for one's personal information!

Pat
PaddyVA
An article yesterday states that Dropbox is "getting a massive overhaul, wants to be the center of your workflow."  https://www.theverge.com/2019/6/11/18661673/new-dropbox-desktop-app-google-docs-slack-atlassian
". . . it wants to be one of the collaborative tools in your arsenal alongside heavy hitters like Google Docs, Microsoft Office, Slack, Salesforce, Trello, and Zoom, and today it’s unifying those ideas into a single new desktop app that it’s calling “the new Dropbox.”

I signed up for the new app, which seems to be just an update to the existing Dropbox app on my Windows 10 PC.  Don't see any astonishing changes, but let's see where this idea goes.

LuizAlfredo
kbunders wrote:
I am becoming a fan of Notion too. I do wish that:

Notion.so gets a notes navigation feature similar to the Brain plex, and/or

TheBrain gets a notes editor similar to Notion.so

I'll keep dreaming...

Uau... This Notion.so Editor is really fantastic. +1, +1, +1.
L.A.G.M.
rengel
@fabu 

Are you serious? A timewarp?

Quote:
So here is what I tried to do. I have a topic called "Philosphical Movements." Under this I have various types like Absurdism. Under that I have notable authors like Soren Kierkegaard. Now, it is very easy in TB to link Martin Heidegger as an influence on Kierkegaard and even label that link as such. What I was unable to do was to take a piece of writing by Kierkegaard that shows Heidegger's influence and link to a section of Heidegger's work that is relevant to that influence.

Heidegger (1889-1976) an influence on Kierkegaard (1813-1855)??? No wonder, you couldn't link to a section of Heidegger's work to show this influence 😉
Reinhard, TB 11.0.98.0, WIN 10

Quality is the result of attention paid to details.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software