protein_function
Is their a way to navigate up one level, if that level is not visiible.  I am familiar with arrow keys which navigates up, down, left, right IF the thoughts are visible but will not get to thoughts that are not visible.  I can go home but that may take me too far up or to the left.

The back and forward arrows in the PB application window are like browsewr back and forward buttons and navigate history not the brain. 

BTW, I use outline view. 

zenrain
No, as far as I know you have to make it visible first. I'm not sure what the default is, but I assigned the binding Ctrl+= for expand all, which will cause the parent to appear, so you can browse up.

Just a thought.
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
jostber
It would have been great if we could access the distant thoughts with the arrow keys as well, and not only the mouse as it is now.

TheBrain 8.0.2.2 Slackware 14.2 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.8 / (Windows 7)

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software