danlandrum
When this happens to one of our computers, but not the other, is there a general known method to get past the problem? .149 is the first time I've experienced it, but I see other posts from past versions discussing the problem. I know this may not be true for everyone, but losing syncing shuts down my ability to participate in the beta.
OSX 10.13 
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
zenrain
You might try clearing out the files and folders in ~/Library/Caches/com.thebrain.TheBrain. First close TheBrain 9, and re-open when it's done.

They aren't required and have solved a merge syncs error for me before. 
Otherwise, it could also be related or caused by changes required by the timeline feature. If the cache doesn't fix it, I'd email support a copy of your output.log after you get the message and let them look at it.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
danlandrum
Thanks zenrain. I gave clearing out the ~/Library/Caches/com.thebrain.TheBrain a try and I'm still getting the MergeSync error after restarting TB9. Sending my log file.

OSX 10.13 
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
mcaton
Dan,

I'm seeing this now too and we'll be taking a closer look.

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software