emonterog
Just wonder when can we expect to have the final release of TB9...I understand it is not reliable to store valuable information in the new version so I wonder when we can have a more trustworthy version?
The best is yet to come.
mcaton
Erick,

Thanks for posting and for your interest.  We don't have a set date at this time, as we are still adding new features and functionality.  Stay tuned to the forums and we'll keep you up to date as to when we'll be moving beyond the First Look Preview stage...

Thank you,
Matt
prokher
Guys,

what about now? Do you have it now?
joseimora
I've been so excited about TB9 that for a while (about a year now) I stopped adding to TB8 in anticipation. I'm back to using TB8 since I realize it's still going to be a while.

And yes, I do applaud the transparency and openness with which the company has carefully listened to the many suggestions from its users.

It will be worth the wait. But one can only hope it will be soon.
José Ignacio Mora
mcaton
Thanks everyone for your interest and patience! There is still much to do, but great progress being made every day.

Thanks,
Matt 
spetman
Adding my own waiting-pain to the list. Like many on these forums, I love TB, and appreciate all the complexity of the Brain and its many integrations and platforms, as well as the complete ground-up redesign for TB9, and always duly pay my maintenance every year, but after 9 months in beta (right?) would really love to be able to start using TB9 officially soon. Imagine Apple rolling out an amazing new phone at a splashy event and 9 months later saying "...and maybe someday we'll finish it!". P.S. TB9 is more tantalizing than boring-ole smartphones and smartwatches lol...so the waiting pain is high!
Peter93
I can only speak for myself, but since my "Brains" have become very valuable for my work and personal life (I have a bad memory, so I kind of rely on TB), I'd rather wait a bit longer to have a secure and stable product than have it finished in a hurry with some bugs in it that mess up my data and user experience. I also can't wait to finally be able to switch to the new version, but as joseimora mentioned, it'll be worth the wait!
pthompson
Yes definitely worth the wait. And it's not a matter of "maybe it will come out" It's just a "how soon" [smile]
Moltaire
More 2016 or more 2017? [wink]
Harlan
We are hoping to enter public beta very soon. Once we enter public beta where it is available from our main download page (as opposed to only being here on the forums), the official release will not be far behind if all goes as planned.

V9 is much more robust than V8 already in my opinion. [smile]
Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software