enkidu
Hello

I can't pinpoint the thread, but I seem to remember some much-vented excitement about version 9, with lots of new features and non-java codebase.

Is 9beta on the horizon ?

thanks in advance
enkidu
pthompson
enkidu,

No, we do not have any ETA on any Beta for any upcoming version. When we do, we will be sure to announce it.
enkidu
Thank you mr Thompson

cheers
enkidu
HeinrichUnger
So there is no 9 planned.
GerSch
2016 ;-)
pthompson
HeinrichUnger wrote:
So there is no 9 planned.

It is planned and it is currently being internally tested. We cannot provide any other information on it at this point.
zenrain
I can neither confirm nor deny that version 9 includes a baby duck.
Which would be similar to a duckling, but not, because baby duck sounds cuter.

Also, Happy New Years everyone.

That is all.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
mbaas
Thank you Zenrain for an important post and also for my new background-image! ;-)

Also, Happy New Years everyone.

That is all.

wordmuse
pthompson wrote:
It is planned and it is currently being internally tested. We cannot provide any other information on it at this point.

Oooh - Not fair! [smile] I'm jealous. I want in on the beta!

- Bal
mcaton
We'll announce a public beta when the time is right.  Still much work to be done before we reach that point.  2015 will be an exciting year for us [smile]
wordmuse
mcaton wrote:
We'll announce a public beta when the time is right.  Still much work to be done before we reach that point.  2015 will be an exciting year for us [smile]

In the meantime, know that I am chomping at the bit to get my greeeeeeedy little hands on it. [smile]
jorgwata
I think I will not be wrong if I say that almost all users are looking forward for v9

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software