Spacenexus
In Mind Map view, after viewing an active thought that has many child branches, selecting another active thought causes the newly activated thoought with few branches to center off-screen. Manual plex drag brings it back into view ok.
@200229:
TB8022 32bit
Java 32bit Version 8 Update 141

Testing 11.0.60.0

Firefox, Office 2013 Pro Plus 32bit
64bit Win10Pro
64bit Primary Laptop, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i7
64bit Secondary Laptop, 64GB RAM, Intel Xeon E3
Brain user since 1997
mcaton
Not sure if I'm seeing this exactly the same way.  Could you supply a before/after screenshot?

Thank you,
Matt
Spacenexus
OK, now I got it.

A thought with a large number of child thoughts is viewed in mindmap view. Sometimes, there are so many that the child thoughts in mindmap view are offscreen. Drag the plex so that the current active thought goes offscreen, and then activate one of the child thoughts that is now within view. The childthought becomes the new active thought with the same active thought location offscreen where the previous active thought was. Just need to add a recenter command. Here's a final screenshot of what the result is:

Doh.png 
[angel]

Jim

@200229:
TB8022 32bit
Java 32bit Version 8 Update 141

Testing 11.0.60.0

Firefox, Office 2013 Pro Plus 32bit
64bit Win10Pro
64bit Primary Laptop, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i7
64bit Secondary Laptop, 64GB RAM, Intel Xeon E3
Brain user since 1997
mcaton
Wow!  Got it. 

Your description was very accurate - and the screenshot then provided some nice comic relief!

Documented.

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software