zenrain
I've been deleting my main database in TheBrain 9 and re-importing from my "live" database  every morning and have noticed that after the conversion, notes are appearing on the wrong thoughts.
I've done a search in my V8 database and found the original note, then went back to the V9 Brain and the note is on the original note and a completely different unlinked thought which has no note in V8. 

Let me know if there's any further information or logs I can provide.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
pthompson
zenrain,

So you are deleting TheBrain 9's local copy of the already imported Brain and the re-importing that same Brain 8 Brain? We have had some issues with importing so it's likely this may be related, but I want to make sure I am understanding your process correctly before I investigate further on my end. Thanks.
zenrain
Yes, I delete TheBrain 9's local copy (it's not synchronized, I can't get this to work with this brain). Then I import the version 8 brain. 

I've also had issues where clicking certain Thought Types and a tag will not activate (reported elsewhere). They will either not appear when clicking on them in the Thought/tag dropdown or cause a crash if I do an instant search or try and report on them. 

I've been holding off on reporting most crashes since I can't tell what's related to the imported data and what isn't, but the notes seemed different so thought I'd report it here. 
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software